Yogurt Parfait Perfection
Recipe by: Dietitians of Canada
No wonder people have been eating yogurt for thousands of years—yogurt is a wonder-food! It is great for your tummy, helps strengthen your bones, is super tasty and can be eaten with tons of ingredients thrown in!
- ¾ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt (or other plain yogurt)
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ cup fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, banana, mango, etc.)
- ¼ cup Grand Granola or cereal you like
- Small bowl
- Mix together the yogurt, cinnamon and maple syrup in a medium bowl.
- Spoon half the yogurt mixture into a tall glass
- Top with half the fruit and half of the granola.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the remaining ingredients. Serve and enjoy. Yum!