Peanut Butter Oat Balls
Recipe by: Julian
We eat these as snacks, breakfast or dessert. They are full of healthy fats, filling oatmeal and a little bit of chocolate.
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Quick Cook Oats
- Unsweetened Coconut
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Oil
- Warm the coconut oil to make it soft enough to mix evenly.
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine with your hands until evenly mixed.
- Clean your hands, and then with wet hands scoop one heaping tablespoon at a time and press tightly as if making a golf ball sized snowball.
- Roll gently in your hand to smooth the surface and then place on a sheet of wax paper.
- When all the balls have been rolled, place them in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow them to set.