Isabella’s Smoothie Bowl
Recipe by: Isabella
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each frozen blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen pineapple
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if possible)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla or plain yogurt (approx)
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) honey
- 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granola
- In a blender, combine blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple, banana, yogurt and honey. Blend until smooth, adding more yogurt if not becoming smooth. Spoon out into 2 bowls.
- Toppings: Divide strawberries, banana and granola decoratively over each bowl before serving.
- Tip: Substitute 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) frozen berry blend for the individual berries.