Hannah’s Rainbow Fruit Parfait with Homemade Granola
Recipe by: Hannah
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups (500 mL) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla 0% M.F. Greek yogurt
- 4 cups (1 L) chopped strawberries and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C)
- In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, maple syrup, oil and vanilla; stir well.
- Spread mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Spoon 1/2 cup (125 mL) of granola into 4 parfait or fruit cups; top with yogurt and fruit. Sprinkle with remaining granola to serve.