Fruit Kebabs with Chocolate Sauce
Recipe by: Dietitians of Canada
Fun to make and fun to eat! You can replace these fruits with any of your other favourites, such as apple, pear, pineapple or oranges.
- 8 fresh strawberries, halved
- 20 large fresh raspberries or blueberries
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 8 pieces each
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) 1% milk
- 125 g (4 oz.) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 mL (1/2 teaspoon) vanilla
- Wooden skewers
- Small saucepan
- Pierce fruit onto small skewers alternating fruit.
- In small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until steaming. Whisk in chocolate and vanilla until chocolate is melted and smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Serve sauce with fruit.