Creamy Kale and Spinach Dip
Recipe by: Giya B.
A delightfully delicious kale and spinach dip! Whether your friends are coming over or you are just looking for a healthy snack this dish will do the job. It’s simple to prepare and takes no time at all! Bon Appetit!
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup kale
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 40g (1 pack) of Knorr Veggie Soup Mix
- Mini pita bites
- Chop 1 cup of fresh spinach (make sure to wash it first!).
- Chop 3/4 cup of fresh kale (make sure to wash it first!).
- Add 2 cups of Greek yogurt into a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of mayo.
- Add the cut spinach and kale.
- Add 40g of the Knorr dry soup mix.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let the dip cool in the fridge for 10-15 mins.
- Plate your dip and add the mini pita bites.
- Dip and enjoy!