Banana Nice Cream
Recipe by: Dietitians of Canada
Prepare to make the greatest yet simplest thing you’ve ever made in your life. That’s right. Read that sentence again. We’re not kidding. Frozen bananas with just about anything you want to add in, make the most delicious creamy ice cream in about 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and it’s ready. Here’s how.
- 2 ripe peeled frozen bananas
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of any of these ingredients: almond butter, toasted coconut, granola, dates or maple syrup
- Food processor or blender
- In a food processor or blender, combine the frozen bananas with any (or none) of these optional ingredients, scraping down the sides.
- If you like it creamy, eat right away!
- For those who like ice cream hard, put in a bowl and freeze for 15 minutes.