Baked Arctic Char with Citrus Relish
Recipe by: River
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
- Lay fillet on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Combine sugar and steak spice; rub evenly over fillet; set aside.
- Citrus Relish: In a bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, celery, parsley, basil and garlic. Stir in lemon, lime and orange juice with salt and pepper. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place fillet in 400ºF (200ºC) oven for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested. Serve with Citrus Relish.
- 1 Arctic char fillet, about 600 g
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Montreal steak spice
- 1 cup (250 mL) quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely diced celery
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh basil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each lemon, lime and orange juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and fresh ground pepper