Recipe by: Julika
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large avocado
- 1 can (170 g) light flaked tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) ranch style salad dressing
- Pinch salt
- 10 baby carrots
- Half a mini cucumber, sliced
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop out avocado into a bowl; set avocado peel aside to use as cups for filling.
- Mash the avocado slightly with a fork, add tuna, tomato and onion. Stir to combine. Add salad dressing and salt; stirring gently to combine. Spoon into avocado peel and serve with carrots and cucumber.
- Tip: If you want to serve this for a party, try using some tortilla chips too!